In advance of the upcoming 4th edition of The Condominium Manual, we are pleased to publish Mike Mangan’s overview of the new British Columbia Civil Resolution Tribunal.
(updated January 8, 2017)
- Comprehensive trusted guide written in plain language
- Full of examples and easy to understand explanations of complex issue
- A favourite resource for property managers, strata council members and lawyers
- Accessible by online subscription and in print
- Written by one of British Columbia’s most trusted lawyers and real estate teachers
The Condominium Manual is the most comprehensive plain-language guide to strata law and condominium ownership in British Columbia.
An invaluable resource for owners, strata council members, real estate licensees and even lawyers, The Condominium Manual is also a standard text for licensed Property Managers in British Columbia.
Waiting for the Next Edition?
Accessible ONLINE and in PRINT.
The Condominium Manual ONLINE EDITIONis an innovative online reference guide that combines the best of both print and digital worlds. It features a simple, easy to read layout and compatibility with all major browsers and devices. Only available by subscription on Condomanual.ca, The Condominium Manual ONLINE always includes the latest edition of the book, regular updates, links to cases and statutes and easy indexed searching.
Fully indexed and searchable
Links to cases and legislation
Updates and upgrades included
Mobile and iPad friendly design
Always the latest edition
Easy and accessible